DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY YOU HAVE SUCH A STRONG URGE TO SQUEEZE THINGS BECAUSE THEY’RE CUTE
there was an article about it and it said there is nothing to satisfy how you feel about the thing being so cute so the natural human urge is to kill it so it will stop being cute
Why the hell was there a black guy in Maleficent?
These people are living in medieval Europe very far detached from any sort of ocean or sea. I’d be amazed if they had even invented a boat yet. Where the hell did the black guy come from?
there were fairies, monsters created from roots, and a fucking crow that could shapeshift into a man in Maleficent and the most unrealistic thing to you in the entire movie was a black guy
Most of what we know about abortion comes from anti-abortion propaganda found in crisis pregnancy centers, sidewalk counselors, and spoon-fed politicians’ speeches. Their lies serve to create a culture of fear and stigma around abortion, when in reality abortion is one of the most common and safest medical procedures. Click through for more details:
- "Abortion causes breast cancer." Not according to the National Cancer Institute and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- "Abortion causes infertility." The Mayo Clinic and Guttmacher Institute disagree.
- "Ultrasounds convince women not to have abortions." Of the 40% who chose to view their ultrasound, 98.4% continued with their decision to have an abortion.
- "Abortion damages your mental health." Neither the American Psychological Association, nor the American Psychiatric Association agree.
- "Increased clinic restrictions make abortion safer." Most restrictions passed have little to do with client safety - larger parking lots, hospital admitting privileges, etc. - and only serve to drive historically safe clinics out of business.
- "Abortion is dangerous." It’s one of the safest procedures in existence.
Shout out out to everyone who has absentee fathers or deceased fathers or abusive fathers at all this father’s day, you don’t need a father figure in your life to be as great as you are now
I actually needed to read this today